Especially designed for busy executives and professionals, Yealink SIP-T54W is an easy-to-use Prime Business Phone with an adjustable 4.3-inch color LCD screen that you can easily and flexibly find the comfortable viewing angle according to the personal and environmental needs. With the built-in Bluetooth 4.2 and the built-in dual band 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi, the SIP-T54W IP Phone ensures you to keep up with the modern wireless technology and take the first chance in the future wireless age. Its built-in USB 2.0 port allows for USB recording or a direct wired/wireless USB headset or up to three Yealink EXP50 expansion modules connection. Benefitting from these features, the Yealink SIP-T54W is a powerful and expandable office phone that delivers optimum desktop efficient and productivity.
• New structure design
• 4.3" 480 x 272-pixel color display with backlight
• Built-in Bluetooth 2.1
• USB 2.0 port for USB recording and wired/wireless USB headsets
• Opus Codec support
• T54S&T52S firmware and Auto-P template unified
• Up to 16 VoIP accounts
• Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
• PoE support
• Paperless label design
• Wi-Fi via WF40
• Color-screen Expansion Module support
• Stand with 2 adjustable angles
• HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
• Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
• Audio codec: Opus, G.722, G.711 (A/µ), G.723, G.723.1,G.726, G.729AB, iLBC
• DTMF: In-band, Out-of-band (RFC 2833) and SIP INFO
• Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
• VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, 16 VoIP accounts
Carolina Digital Phone is the easiest and most affordable option for your business phone system. Our hosted VoIP service help thousands of users simplify how they manage their unified communications.
Our national footprint, geo-redundant cloud-based service makes your business easier and more effective to manage. We replace your existing and possibly outdated on premise phone equipment with a feature rich cloud-based PBX, which means your desk and smart phones work together and can be managed from your browser and mobile app. Cloud phone systems make it easier for your customers to contact your teams with call auto-attendants, call queues and groups and allowing team members to work from remote locations.